I’m always learning and pride myself on the highest professional standards in medical aesthetics, delivered with acute attention to detail and a caring approach. I prioritise meeting my patients’ needs above looking over my shoulder or staying one step ahead, because your safety in my care is what matters most to me.
Every day is a school day and I’ll never reach a point where I say “I know enough now.”
Over the past five years I’ve invested in the very best aesthetics training available, with leading global industry experts. I’m so passionate about honing my skills, learning innovative techniques & mastering new treatments. This is such an important part of what I do – and making sure that I offer you the ultimate service.
I’m completely honest about which treatments are personally suited to my patients; I’m here to help you look and feel like the best possible version of yourself.
As an advanced injector, I offer exclusive treatments such as Aqualyx Fat Dissolving and Medical Eye Threads and was first in Northern Ireland to train in specialities such as AquaGold Fine Touch. Integrity is very important to me and I know where to draw the line – avoiding ‘on trend’ treatments such as Fox Eyes and Russian Lips.
Training & Qualifications
There is always room for improvement and I continually hone my skill set through ongoing training with global industry experts at the highest level available – in London’s Harley Street, Dublin and Glasgow.
I have also completed Allergan’s prestigious MD Codes to Year 5 Advanced Skills in aesthetics and am a member of the Acute Complications Management Group.
To date, my training in aesthetics and nursing includes:
- Botox and dermal filler foundation course Cosmetech training academy 2017
- Dermal filler advanced lip enhancement course 2017 Cosmetech
- Irish anatomy masterclass Galderma 2017
- Allergan MD codes course October 2017
- Advanced lip masterclass Teoxane November 2017
- MD codes Visionary August 2018
- MD codes Immersion masterclass London Feb 14-17th 2019
- MD codes Expression masterclass Feb 2019
- Aquagold fine touch Harley Street London 2019
- Merz advanced lip masterclass Dublin 2019
- Epionce skin peels Woodford Medical 2019
- Independent Drug Prescribing course Manchester Sept 2020-21
- Nfinders eye threads Woodford medical Belfast 2021
- Aqualyx fat dissolving course Health Xchange Manchester 2021
- Advanced masterclass and facial ultrasound with Merz Belotero Glasgow January 2022
- Bsc Honours Nursing QUB 2001
- Post graduate diploma children’s nursing with commendation QUB 2004
- Certificate in Emergency nurse practitioner course 2008
- Post graduate diploma in Specialist community public health nursing 2015 Ulster University