I’m excited to introduce you to the very latest in skin rejuvenation – Polynucleotide Skin Therapy – an advanced skin renewal treatment, now available at Aspire Aesthetics, Belfast.
Polynucleotides help promote healthier and younger-looking skin by working with your body’s natural processes to enhance your skin’s appearance – helping it look fresher and more vibrant – by increasing its ability to repair and renew itself.
This regenerative technique tackle concerns from source – transforming your skin quality from within – with proven results for treating:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- tear trough
- sun damage
What are Polynucleotides?
Polynucleotides are naturally occurring molecules found in our cells, which encourage cell turnover and rejuvenation to help improve the look and health of your skin.
The Science Behind It
As we age, our skin experiences various changes – wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and a loss of firmness. This cutting-edge treatment stimulates your skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin – to improve your skin’s texture and appearance, for a more plump and youthful look.
5 Benefits of Polynucleotide Skin Therapy
- Subtle Enhancement: a gentle and natural way to enhance your skin, for subtle yet noticeable improvement that doesn’t look overdone.
- Minimal Discomfort: with minimal discomfort and downtime, you can return to your normal routine shortly after treatment.
- Long-Lasting Results: offers gradual improvements as your skin responds to the treatment, with continual improvement over time.
- Gentle yet effective: involves minimal discomfort and you should experience no downtime.
- Bespoke: tailored to address your specific skin concerns – from fine lines and uneven texture to lacklustre skin.
A clinical study involving 15 patients treated with polynucleotides found that, after 20 weeks, hydration had improved by 115% and elasticity was increased by 38%.
To learn more about how Polynucleotides can improve your skin, get in touch today to book a consultation.