With so many skincare products to choose from, it can be tricky working out which are the best ones for you. One of the (many) reasons I decided to become an Epionce skincare stockist is because it includes products to gently treat and care for every skin type.
While I’m always happy to give you personal advice, I thought it would be helpful to share some basic guidelines and product recommendations for your skin type.
What’s your skin type?
This is always the best place to start – as most people’s skin type fits into one of three categories. I love that Epionce simplify choosing a regime by categorising each skin type with dots –
- dry to sensitive – 1 dot
- normal to combination – 2 dots
- oily to problem – 3 dots
So let’s work out which products best suit each of these skin types.
Dry to Sensitive Skin
Feels: tight, craving moisture, easily irritated, inflamed, flaky, cracked.
Needs: the correct levels of oil and moisture for skin health
- Milky Lotion Cleanser – a rich, creamy and hydrating
- Balancing Toner – with botanical humectants for dewy skin
- Lite Lytic Tx – to gently smooth your skin’s texture and brighten tone.
- Renewal Facial Cream – the most rich and moisturising Renewal formula with hyaluronic acid to improve the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and firmer skin.
Feels: comfortable, well hydrated and balanced with no major issues.
Needs: regular care to maintain its condition
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser – to gently cleanse without stripping away natural oils.
- Balancing Toner – to leave your skin calm and hydrated.
- Lytic Tx – helps keep pores clear and refines skin texture.
- Renewal Facial Lotion – a lighter version of Renewal Facial Cream with the same anti-ageing benefits.
Oily/ Problem Skin
Feels: shiny or oily with enlarged pores and possible blemishes
Needs: gentle, effective products to reduce shine and breakouts while maintaining a healthy balance that supports your skin’s health
- Lytic Gel Cleanser – to calm and refresh skin, dissolving dirt and oil without drying it out.
- Purifying Toner – this gently astringent toner contains Willow Bark Extract to help control surface shine and remove dirt, oil and makeup from pores.
- Lytic Sport Tx – a maximum strength formula to help unclog pores, tackle blemishes and smooth skin texture.
- Renewal Lite Facial Lotion – the lightest Renewal moisturising formula to hydrate and nourish.
This month only, save 25% on Epionce Skincare from Aspire Aesthetics. Email email@example.com to order by 30 November (collection only).